Policies and Conditions of Service
To help you get the most out of your chosen service we have created the below policies. These policies enable Oak and Eve Beauty to give you the best possible service and value within the constrains of the business.
- All clients and staff are temperature checked upon arrival. Clients with temperatures exceeding 37.6 degrees are asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All clients must provide up to date contact numbers and email addresses to ensure we can contact you if required
- Please come alone to your appointment. This includes children and babies. Due to social distancing we can only have a small number of people in the salon at one time including staff. This enables us to be able to run all appointments to time and keep our team and clients safe
- If you or any of your household members are unwell please be mindful and contact Oak and Eve Beauty as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. We really appreciate it as it will help both the team and other clients stay healthy and happy. If this falls within the '24 Hour no cancellation' period a one-time exception will be made. After this time, the regular policies apply.
- Our salon is our happy place and we hope it can be your's too.
- We ask that you turn your phones to silent and take phone calls outside to keep the atmosphere of the salon relaxing and quiet.
- As your eyes are closed during your appointment, and supervision is not possible, children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the salon. There are sharp objects, trip hazards and other dangers throughout the salon which require supervision for children. Evening and weekend appointments are available to help accommodate your family time table. Think of it as a time when you can come in, relax and enjoy your pamper session!
- Bookings are available during set opening hours only and are available by appointment only.
- Please ensure your bookings are updated if you are unable to attend.
- Changes can be made to your appointments up until 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. After this time a 50% cancellation fee is due.
- If you fail to arrive at your appointment, without notice or cancellation 100% of the fee is charged to the nominated card. This included cancellation within 2 hours of your appointment as it does not allow us enough time to contact our waiting clients.
- We have a range of retail products available to purchase in the salon.
- If you are unhappy with, have changed your mind or wish to exchange the products please ensure they are in perfect condition as they were purchased.
- Products must be unopened for hygiene reasons.
- You will need to supply a receipt as proof of purchase and it must be within 7 days of your purchase. Outside of the 7 day period only faulty products can be returned.
- We adhere to Consumer Laws and guidlines set out by the ACCC.