Policies and Conditions of Service
To help you get the most out of your chosen service we have created the below policies. These policies enable Oak and Eve Beauty to give you the best possible service and value within the constrains of the business.
- As your eyes are closed during your appointment, and supervision is not possible, children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the salon. There are sharp objects, trip hazards and other dangers throughout the salon which require supervision for children. Evening and weekend appointments are available to help accommodate your family time table. Think of it as a time when you can come in, relax and enjoy your pamper session!
- Bookings are available during set opening hours only and are available by appointment only.
- Please ensure your bookings are updated if you are unable to attend.
- Changes can be made to your appointments up until 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. After this time a 50% cancellation fee is due.
- If you fail to arrive at your appointment, without notice or cancellation 100% of the fee is charged to the nominated card. This includes cancellation or rescheduling within 2 hours of your appointment as it does not allow us enough time to contact our waiting clients.
- We have a range of retail products available to purchase in the salon.
- If you are unhappy with, have changed your mind or wish to exchange the products please ensure they are in perfect condition as they were purchased.
- Products must be unopened for hygiene reasons.
- You will need to supply a receipt as proof of purchase and it must be within 7 days of your purchase. Outside of the 7 day period only faulty products can be returned.
- We adhere to Consumer Laws and guidlines set out by the ACCC.